Does upgraded to v10 cause any problems with hacking or etc also, what does v10 do? (for some reason i got it and am to scared to hack T_T)!
The update should cause no issues with further firmware updates, which I'm guessing is what you mean by "hacking."
Here's a summary of the features of the updated ROM:
The update contains several patches that address or implement new functions as outlined below:
* Customizable icons on the bottom of the home screen: The first 4 icons can be customized based on user preference.
* New default applications selected for the icons on the bottom of the home screen: Icons have been changed to Favorite, Browser, E-mail and Text Messaging.
* Alert overlay for text and email icons on main screen: A small circular bubble with the quantity of new messages appears on the text message icon on the home screen. The same behavior has also been added for new email messages.
* Keyboard enhancements:
o T9 indicator has been updated to clearly indicate when it is ON or OFF.
o In horizontal mode, an automatic popup message was added to the QWERTY keyboard to let the user know that they can reclaim viewable typing area by selecting a down arrow in the far right hand corner. The popup will display every time the landscape mode text entry is accessed until the box to not show this message again is checked.
* Favorites menu usability enhancement: Single tap icon to launch desired application.
* Voice Command usability enhancements
* Text messaging enhancement: After a text message is sent, there will be a "Message Sent" notification message pop up.
* Xpress Mail: After Xpress Mail installation, "Get Xpress Mail" icon automatically changes to "Xpress Mail Settings." Uninstalling Xpress Mail after will restore the icon to "Get Xpress Mail."
* Microsoft's Windows Mobile Adaptation Kit Update
* Other bug fixes
IMPORTANT: Firmware updates will DELETE ALL applications, data, and settings on the device. Back up all information on a PC or storage card before installing the firmware update.
To obtain the new software and for additional instructions go to http://www.lg.com/us/mobile-phones/LG-CT810.jsp
Hope this helps...